We hope that you are delighted with your purchases from Drogheda Hire & Sales Ltd. However, if you would like to return any we are happy to provide a credit note or exchange assuming that the goods are still in their original packaging and in fully re-saleable condition. To receive a credit note or an exchange you must return the goods to us within 7 days of delivery. Goods must be returned with your packing slip to this address :
Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd, Cement Road, Drogheda, Co. Louth
All goods returned must be in a perfect and saleable condition with original product packing and instructions where appropriate. If the goods do not reach is or perfect and saleable condition, and in their original packing, then your right to a full credit or exchange will be affected.
If returning goods by post, the parcel and its contents are your responsibility until they are received at our address. This does not affect your statutory right. We recommend using a registered postal service and retaining the proof of postage as we may require signed proof of delivery. Drogheda Hire & Sales Ltd is not responsible for returned goods being lost or damaged in transit back to us. If you wish to return goods to our store in person, you will need to have a copy of the delivery docket that accompanied the delivery. Without a copy of your delivery docket, we are unfortunately unable to accept any returns in the store. If you wish to exchange an item please return the item as detailed above and re-order your chosen replacement as normal.
Customers may cancel an order at any stage of the process, however once you receive an email detailing that your order has been dispatched, your order will be deemed to have been accepted by us and your option to cancel an order will no longer available.
Privacy and Security Policy
Owner and Data Controller
Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd, Cement Road, Drogheda, Co Louth, Ireland, A91 DH50
About this policy
This policy will be adhered to by all employees and Director at Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd. It applies to all data that the company holds that can identify an individual as stated in the GDPR 2018 and will help us to reduce the risks associated with the collection and processing of personal data. We have invested in GDPR training for our staff and have ensured that every member of Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd is aware of what is required to be compliant with GDPR 2018.
Information we collect from you
Users are responsible for any third-party personal data obtained, published or shared through this application and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the data to the owner.
Methods of processing
The owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the data. The data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the owner, in some cases, the data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this application (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as data processors by the owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the owner at any time. Any personal information submitted to us by you is secured by SSL Security.
Legal basis of processing
The owner may process personal data relating to users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations the owner may be allowed to process personal data until the user objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of personal data is subject to European data protection law;
- Provision of data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the user and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the owner is subject.
- Processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the owner.
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the owner or by a third party.
We may use your personal information for the following reasons
- Order Fulfillment
- If there are any queries on your order or is there is a problem with fulfilling your order
- Invoicing/credit notes/statements and general accounts queries
- Any other relevant business information
- To facilitate ease of use at Drogheda Hire & Sales Ltd website by you so you do not have to input all your details again when you re-visit our website.
How we secure, store and retain your data
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilisation of encryption where appropriate. We retain personal data only for as long as necessary to provide the website services you have requested and thereafter for a variety of legitimate legal or business purposes. These might include retention periods:
• mandated by law, contract or similar obligations applicable to our business operations;
• for preserving, resolving, defending or enforcing our legal/contractual rights; or
• needed to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records.
If you have any questions about the security or retention of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
Information on Visitors
What is a Cookie?
Note: Even if you haven’t set your computer to reject cookies you can still browse our site anonymously until such time as you attempt to register for services.
We use multiple web analytics tools provided by service partners such as Google Analytics to collect information. This information includes specific data about your interactions with our content and links (including those of third-parties, such as social media plugins) contained within the website, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type and settings, the date and time the website was used, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data, information about devices accessing the website, including type of device, what operating system is used, device settings, unique device identifiers and error data, and some of this data collected might be capable of and be used to approximate your location. We use the information provided by these tools to improve our website. These tools place persistent cookies in your browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit our website. Each cookie cannot be used by anyone other than the service provider (i.e. Google for Google Analytics). The information collected from the cookie may be transmitted to and stored by these service partners on servers in a country other than the country in which you reside. Though information collected does not include personal data such as name, address, billing information, etc., the information collected is used and shared by these service providers in accordance with their individual privacy policies.
Social Media Policy
Consent and data use will be covered by terms and conditions and privacy notices of each social media platform, to which both parties (you the visitor and Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd Ltd) both independently agree to.
The rights of Users
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- You have the right to take any complaints about how we process your personal data to the Data Protection Commissioner.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, the owner shall collect new consent from the user, where required.
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
Latest update: 04/11/2019
Controlling Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have subscribed to our email marketing mailing list.
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for email marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us or using the unsubscribe option on the email.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete please contact us. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 provides you, the data subject, with a right to receive a copy of the data/information we hold about you or to authorise someone to act on your behalf. You can make a request in the following ways
In person by asking a member of staff
- By phone
- By email
- By post
We do not charge for Subject Access Requests and we will process any Subject Access Requests we receive within 30 days.
You may contact us by either of the following means:
- By Mail: Attn: Data Protection Officer, Drogheda Hire and Sales Ltd, Cement Road, Drogheda, Co Louth, A91 DH50
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Phone: +353(0)41 9841419
We will respond to all requests, enquiries or concerns within thirty (30) days.